Micro Focus is pleased to announce the release of Change Guardian 5.1, which is now available to customers worldwide. Change Guardian provides intelligence and workflow around events that can be used for the purpose of security monitoring, file integrity monitoring, configuration monitoring, and privileged user monitoring.
In addition to enhanced monitoring capabilities and additional platform support, we are also introducing a new licensing option for monitoring NetApp NAS storage devices. This new version of Change Guardian further demonstrates Micro Focus’ ability to deliver security solutions that our customers need to keep their network secure and users productive.
Change Guardian 5.1 adds the following key features:
- Change Guardian for NetApp – increases the breadth of coverage with the ability to monitor NetApp NAS devices. You can monitor file usage and changes to selected files.
- Alert rule granularity – delivers the flexibility to set up policies and define alert rules so you have even more control over the granularity of how policies operate.
- DRA integration – tightens integration with Directory and Resource Administrator (DRA). Once Change Guardian detects a change from DRA, it can associate that change with detailed information that can be viewed in DRA.
- Extended Azure capabilities – includes enhancements to existing Azure AD support. For example, support for the new Azure API and new Roles event types.
- Additional platform support – adds certification to run on newer platforms such as SLES 12 SP3, RHEL 6.9, RHEL 7.4, and RHEL 7.5.
Just a reminder that Change Guardian can be licensed to monitor the following environments:
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- NetApp NAS (NEW)
Learn more about our Change Guardian solution. As always, if you have any questions regarding this release or our portfolio of solutions, please contact your Micro Focus sales (email@example.com) or support representative.