sourceanalyzer fails to generate .nst files

I've been trying to use Fortify on an Ubuntu 16.04 machine, but when I run the build through sourceanalyzer, the .nst files are not generated in ${HOME}/.fortify/sca16.1/build/${PROJECT_NAME} directory. The build is successful, and the same commands work on other machines (and by "work" I mean generate the folder structure with .nst files in it), bur for some reason on this specific machine I get nothing.

.fortify/sca16.1/log/sca.log does not contain any entries except for the "clean" command I ran prior to the build. The sourceanalyzer log doesn't seem to contain any errors either, but something obviously is wrong. I also ran it with the "-debug" option, what else can I do to try and find the problem?

Parents
  • How are you running sourceanalyzer for the translation? Are you running sourceanalyzer directly, using a build integration, from an IDE plugin? You could try adding the -verbose, -debug and -logfile options to get more information about the translation process.

Does a command like 'sourceanalyzer -b <buildid> -show-files' show any files after running the translation? SCA provides various options for storing the NST files in a non-default location, maybe your SCA is somehow configured to store the files elsewhere. 

• How are you running sourceanalyzer for the translation? Are you running sourceanalyzer directly, using a build integration, from an IDE plugin? You could try adding the -verbose, -debug and -logfile options to get more information about the translation process.

Does a command like 'sourceanalyzer -b <buildid> -show-files' show any files after running the translation? SCA provides various options for storing the NST files in a non-default location, maybe your SCA is somehow configured to store the files elsewhere. 

Children
No Data