Translation phase fails - iOS project

Hello,

According to the docs if the xcodebuild command works fine and build the project then sourceanalyzer should be able to proceed. However I am getting following error and error only happens when I run the command with sourceanalyzer.  Any help would be appreciated.

sourceanalyzer -Xss8G -Xms8G -Xmx8G -b MobileClient-IOS-Dev xcodebuild -workspace 'ios/MyIosApp.xcworkspace' -scheme 'MyIosApp.xcworkspace' -configuration Debug -destination "platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone X,OS=12.2"

Error

Translator exited with code: 1

error: unable to handle compilation, expected exactly one compiler job in ' "clang" "-cc1" "-triple" "-fmessage-length=0" "-S" "-disable-free" "-disable-llvm-verifier" "-discard-value-names" "-main-file-name" "vlog_is_on.cc" "-mrelocation-model" "static" "-mthread-model" "posix" "-mdisable-fp-elim" "-fmath-errno" "-no-integrated-as" "-mconstructor-aliases" "-dwarf-column-info" "-dwarf-ext-refs" "-fmodule-format=obj" "-debug-info-kind=limited" "-dwarf-version=4" "-debugger-tuning=gdb" "-target-linker-version" "409.12"

• If anyone is having the same issue get the latest version of the scanner. The version that I used seems not compatible with latest xcode

• Hello,

I have the same problem, but I am using Fortify version 20.1 and Xcode version 11.3.1, which is supported by Fortify.

Any suggestion is welcome, thank you very much.

Show some of message:

Translator exited with code: 1
    2020-10-08T15:00:24.5452900Z error: unable to handle compilation, expected exactly one compiler job in ' "clang" "-cc1" "-triple" "arm64-apple-ios9.0.0" "-Wdeprecated-objc-isa-usage" "-Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage" "-Werror=implicit-function-declaration" "-E" "-disable-free" "-disable-llvm-verifier" "-discard-value-names" "-main-file-name" "RCTProfileTrampoline-arm.S" "-mrelocation-model" "pic" "-pic-level" "2" "-mthread-model" "posix" "-mdisable-fp-elim" "-masm-verbose" "-munwind-tables" "-faligned-alloc-unavailable" "-target-sdk-version=13.2" "-target-cpu" "cyclone" "-target-feature" " fp-armv8" "-target-feature" " neon" "-target-feature" " crypto" "-target-feature" " zcm" "-target-feature" " zcz" "-target-feature" " sha2" "-target-feature" " aes" "-target-abi" "darwinpcs" "-fallow-half-arguments-and-returns" "-dwarf-column-info" "-debug-info-kind=standalone" "-dwarf-version=4" "-debugger-tuning=lld