How do I exclude source code from BIRT Report?

I need to generate a report but it cannot have any source code in it. There are security concerns. I know you can set the property for excluding source code in the FPR but is there a way to exclude it from the Report as well?

Parents
  • Hello,

If the FPR does not contain any source code then the BIRT report should not display any source code information. For example using our shipped EightBall.java example,

eg

sourceanalyzer -b EightBall -disable-source-bundling -disable-segource-rendering -scan EightBall.fpr

In AWB there is no source code being displayed and creating a BIRT report, eg "Developer Workbook", in AWB there is no SINK details showing the source code compared to if a FPR with source code is used to create the same BIRT report.

If this is not the case, please open a case with Fortify Support providing the command used to create the FPR.

Thank you.

• Hello,

If the FPR does not contain any source code then the BIRT report should not display any source code information. For example using our shipped EightBall.java example,

eg

sourceanalyzer -b EightBall -disable-source-bundling -disable-segource-rendering -scan EightBall.fpr

In AWB there is no source code being displayed and creating a BIRT report, eg "Developer Workbook", in AWB there is no SINK details showing the source code compared to if a FPR with source code is used to create the same BIRT report.

If this is not the case, please open a case with Fortify Support providing the command used to create the FPR.

Thank you.

Children
No Data