ScanCentral Controller web page not loading

UPDATE - I fixed it. Needed to update my port on the server.xml to the right one.

I'm running the ScanCentral Controller on localhost and its not loading for me. I've changed the port number as there was a conflict of a port already in use. I've changed the ports in config.properties for the URL, and server.xml for the Connector (which was the conflict causing port). The logs seems fine as well

scancentralCtrl.log -
com.fortify.cloud.ctrl.spring.security.SscAuthenticationFilter - Resolved host
com.fortify.cloud.ctrl.util.SystemMetricUtils - Started at Mon
com.fortify.cloud.ctrl.service.PoolManagerServiceImpl - Configured pool mapping mode: DISABLED

catalina.log -
INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory [C:\Fortify\Fortify_ScanCentral_Controller_22.1.1_x64\tomcat\webapps\scancentral-ctrl] INFO [main] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time. INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory [C:\Fortify\Fortify_ScanCentral_Controller_22.1.1_x64\tomcat\webapps\scancentral-ctrl] has finished in [11,159] ms INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-9092"] INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in [11250] milliseconds

I'm following this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfoFMO9idNA

What am I missing? Also, to have SCA integrated with Jenkins, do I need to go through the process shown in the video to set up ScanCentral SAST?

• Hi Nitish, You can simply use netstat to see if it is listening to the port you changed or not. If not listening, you may need to review your configuration. If it listens, you may use a sniffer to see if it receives any traffic to the server or not. Also, if it listens but no response, you may check all firewall flow end to end.

Furthermore, I think checking the Catalina log of tomcat also maybe useful.

Additionally, I suggest trying to evaluate your server condition to see if it possible to use a reverse proxy if you need to use another port from outside.