To provide you with the best Learner Experience, we are now offering DIRECT One-click (Quick Start) to our FREE Fortify Digital Learning offerings. One-click & you can access the material. All we ask is that you fill out the Anonymous Survey at the end of the offering so that we can continue offering you the best Learner Experience possible. Depending on the response (Surveys), this offering might only be available for a limited time?
Part 1: (Free for All) Administering and Using Fortify ScanCentral DAST Digital Learning Part One-FTeDAST01SP-202
Intermediate to advanced user DIGITAL LEARNING
Fortify ScanCentral DAST is a dynamic application security testing tool that is comprised of the Fortify WebInspect sensor service and other supporting technologies that you can use in conjunction with Fortify Software Security Center to secure your applications. This Learning Series (Part One & Part Two) helps the user to install and configure ScanCentral DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) into your SSC (Software Security Center) platform to include Security early in the SDLC. The focus is around providing simple steps to setup Fortify (SSC, WI, ScanCentral DAST) in a lab environment and showcase the ease of use for scanning dynamically.
Part 1 Agenda:
- Setting up the server and pulling Docker images
- Setting up the LIM (License Infrastructure Manager) as a license server and update the WI license
- Installing the eDAST configuration tool
- Configure WI as a Sensor in ScanCentral DAST and Run a Basic Scan to Test
- Configuring WI Docker version with eDAST and Running ScanCentral DAST Scans and Reports
Part 2 Agenda:
- REST API scans using Swagger, Postman
- Installing Newman for Advanced API Scanning via Postman -- for CI/CD Pipeline