Automatic fulfilment to IDM

Hello,

I'm wondering about automatic fulfillment when it comes to IDM roles.

If I do a review and remove a number of IDM roles from users in AR I
want them to be removed in IDM without manual intervention.

According to the documentation that should be possible but it is not
clear to me if I must create a workflow in IDM for that?

The documentation section 19.3.2 tells me that I *can* create a custom
workflow but then in section 19.3.3 it tells me that I can assign
automated provisioning to any IDM application source without mention of
the workflow.

Basically, what do I need to do to auto fulfill the Remove Permission
Assignment task?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello,

I have the same problem.
    You could solve it?

Thanks

• Verified Answer

Greetings,
    If you want fully "Automatic" fulfillment without any interaction then you would utilize "IDM Automatic Fulfillment". This requires filling in the configuration information in Configuration -> Identity Manager System Connection. Then in Fulfillment -> Configuration -> Fulfillment Targets -> Identity Manager automatic set the fall back. Next go to Fulfillment -> Application set-up set the IDM Application source (and any child applications) to utilize the Identity Manager automatic fulfillment.

If you want to utilize Workflow fulfillment then from Then in Fulfillment -> Configuration -> Fulfillment Targets -> Identity Manager workflow, you will need to download the sample workflow & gcv files, add them into Designer, update as necessary for your requirements, deploy to IDM. Then update the workflow in the Fulfillment -> Configuration -> Fulfillment Targets -> Identity Manager workflow and in the Workflow field search and set the workflow to be used. Next go to Fulfillment -> Application set-up set the IDM Application source (and any child applications) to utilize the Identity Manager workflow fulfillment.

In the future please start a new thread as compared to updating a thread that has not been used for almost 4 years.

Sincerely,
    Steven Williams
    Principal Enterprise Architect
    Micro Focus

• Verified Answer

Greetings,
    If you want fully "Automatic" fulfillment without any interaction then you would utilize "IDM Automatic Fulfillment". This requires filling in the configuration information in Configuration -> Identity Manager System Connection. Then in Fulfillment -> Configuration -> Fulfillment Targets -> Identity Manager automatic set the fall back. Next go to Fulfillment -> Application set-up set the IDM Application source (and any child applications) to utilize the Identity Manager automatic fulfillment.

If you want to utilize Workflow fulfillment then from Then in Fulfillment -> Configuration -> Fulfillment Targets -> Identity Manager workflow, you will need to download the sample workflow & gcv files, add them into Designer, update as necessary for your requirements, deploy to IDM. Then update the workflow in the Fulfillment -> Configuration -> Fulfillment Targets -> Identity Manager workflow and in the Workflow field search and set the workflow to be used. Next go to Fulfillment -> Application set-up set the IDM Application source (and any child applications) to utilize the Identity Manager workflow fulfillment.

In the future please start a new thread as compared to updating a thread that has not been used for almost 4 years.

Sincerely,
    Steven Williams
    Principal Enterprise Architect
    Micro Focus

Children