Access Request Status

Hi,

Is there any way to change the access request status from Fulfilled, waiting verification to Fulfilled for users?

Thanks

Nihii

• It is possible that is one of the 'localized' strings, in which case you can change the text...

• Greetings,
          Are you asking if there is a way to change the text or the actual status of the Request?

Sincerely,
    Steven Williams
    Principal Enterprise Architect
    Micro Focus

• I was checking to see if there is any way to change the text.

• Verified Answer

Greetings,
    Yes it is possible to change every string in ID Gov. In case you are not aware of the Best Practice (where by only the stings you are changing should be in the jar file) for String customization, let me outline the steps:

1) In the idgov/localization directory create a test folder

2) Copy the file cx-client-strings.jar into the test folder

3) Extract the contents of the jar maintaining folder structure (unzip cx-client-strings.jar)

4) Navigate into the com/netiq/cx/client directory

5) Rename the file CxRsrc_en.properties to ORG-CxRsrc_en.properties

6.a) Create the file CxRsrc_en.properties
    6.b) Add just the entry status_requesting_waiting_verification=Fulfilled for users
    6.c) Save and close the file

NOTE: if you look in the ORG-CxRsrc_en.properties you will find:
    status_requesting_waiting_verification=Fulfilled, waiting verification

7) Navigate back to the test folder

8.a) Create a jar/zip with no compression that has the new properties file in maintaining the folder structure
    8.a.1) For Example: zip -u0 my-strings.jar com/netiq/cx/client/CxRsrc_en.properties

9) Copy the jar to the tomcat/lib directory

10) If on Linux set the ownership of the jar to novlua:novlua

11) Stop Tomcat

12) Delete all of the contents in the tomcat/temp directory

13) Delete the localhost folder in the tomcat/work/Catalina directory

14) Start Tomcat

15) Delete your cache and cookies or utilize with a Private Browser to access ID G

16) Test. You should see your new text in the Status Column on the My Requests page
    NOTE: I am a bit confused by what you want to change it to, but that is totally up to you.

Please be aware that if you want to modify more strings that are in the CxRsrc_en.properties file you would start at step 6.b and proceed. The process is the same for other languages or other files.

Sincerely,
    Steven Williams
    Principal Enterprise Architect
    Micro Focus