Is there any way to change the access request status from Fulfilled, waiting verification to Fulfilled for users?
It is possible that is one of the 'localized' strings, in which case you can change the text...
Yes it is possible to change every string in ID Gov. In case you are not aware of the Best Practice (where by only the stings you are changing should be in the jar file) for String customization…
Yes it is possible to change every string in ID Gov. In case you are not aware of the Best Practice (where by only the stings you are changing should be in the jar file) for String customization, let me outline the steps:
1) In the idgov/localization directory create a test folder
2) Copy the file cx-client-strings.jar into the test folder
3) Extract the contents of the jar maintaining folder structure (unzip cx-client-strings.jar)
4) Navigate into the com/netiq/cx/client directory
5) Rename the file CxRsrc_en.properties to ORG-CxRsrc_en.properties
6.a) Create the file CxRsrc_en.properties
6.b) Add just the entry status_requesting_waiting_verification=Fulfilled for users
6.c) Save and close the file
NOTE: if you look in the ORG-CxRsrc_en.properties you will find:
status_requesting_waiting_verification=Fulfilled, waiting verification
7) Navigate back to the test folder
8.a) Create a jar/zip with no compression that has the new properties file in maintaining the folder structure
8.a.1) For Example: zip -u0 my-strings.jar com/netiq/cx/client/CxRsrc_en.properties
9) Copy the jar to the tomcat/lib directory
10) If on Linux set the ownership of the jar to novlua:novlua
11) Stop Tomcat
12) Delete all of the contents in the tomcat/temp directory
13) Delete the localhost folder in the tomcat/work/Catalina directory
14) Start Tomcat
15) Delete your cache and cookies or utilize with a Private Browser to access ID G
16) Test. You should see your new text in the Status Column on the My Requests page
NOTE: I am a bit confused by what you want to change it to, but that is totally up to you.
Please be aware that if you want to modify more strings that are in the CxRsrc_en.properties file you would start at step 6.b and proceed. The process is the same for other languages or other files.
Principal Enterprise Architect