eDirectory user creation and replicate in Active Directory but User disable on Active directory

Hi Team, 

We have integrate Identity Vault  (eDirectory) to Active Directory. 

When we create user in edirectory  and same user automatic create in active directory   but same user in active directory show as disable status.

And, it has been observed that password not sync from edirectory to active directory.

can you help me how to do complete sync both (edirectory & Active Directory)

Thanks in Advance 

Regards,

Chirag

Parents
  • These two issues are connected.
    If a user is create without password it will be disabled.

I would check the password policy first to ensure that the password you set is complex enough.
    Also ensure that the user you logon with has the right to set passwords.
  • Hi ,

I am creating user in edirectory , user created in AD. But it is disabled in AD. In remote loader logs it gives below error :-

<message>Password set failed.</message>
    <ldap-err ldap-rc="53" ldap-rc-name="LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM">
    <client-err ldap-rc="53" ldap-rc-name="LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM">Unwilling To Perform</client-err>
    <server-err>0000001F: SvcErr: DSID-031A12D2, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0
    </server-err>

Kindly help me out for this issues. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Dipesh Mishra

• Hi ,

I am creating user in edirectory , user created in AD. But it is disabled in AD. In remote loader logs it gives below error :-

<message>Password set failed.</message>
    <ldap-err ldap-rc="53" ldap-rc-name="LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM">
    <client-err ldap-rc="53" ldap-rc-name="LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM">Unwilling To Perform</client-err>
    <server-err>0000001F: SvcErr: DSID-031A12D2, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0
    </server-err>

Kindly help me out for this issues. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Dipesh Mishra

Children