Install IDM apps 4.8.3 configuration OSP

Hi all,

Just did an install of IDM 4.8.3 apps to upgrade our 4.8.1 installation. Installation went fine, it only copies the files and upgrade the rpms. But during the configuration of the OSP it throws many the same errors. We had this in the past with a password for our private key, We changed that password to have only alphanumeric characters. But now again the upgrade went to the drain.

Anyone seen this before?
Anyone an idea where to look what went wrong and how to continue.
I have also created a new support case at Microfocus, but the time they take currently to answer might be too long again. Hope anyone out there can help me further.
I liked the days we could do the process ourselves, the automated process somehow never works completely for the User Application when you did something special.

Installing the required common library packages
Installing One SSO Provider (OSP)
Updating Tomcat configuration
Copying Tomcat context.xml
Updating OSP command line configurations in tomcat setenv file
xargs: unmatched double quote; by default quotes are special to xargs unless you use the -0 option
xargs: unmatched single quote; by default quotes are special to xargs unless you use the -0 option
xargs: unmatched single quote; by default quotes are special to xargs unless you use the -0 option
xargs: unmatched double quote; by default quotes are special to xargs unless you use the -0 option
grep: Unmatched [ or [^
grep: Unmatched [ or [^