REST Driver - Timeout waiting for connection from pool

Hi guys,

I'm doing a synchronization process through the REST Driver as follows:

1) Firstly, I create a nodeset with all the active users who must be synced and the needed attributes.

2) Secondly, I iterate through the nodeset performing the following operations:

2.a) If I don't have the user ID already, i perform a query to obtain it.
2.b) I update the desired attributes performing 4 PUT calls to the API.


During the process I can see the the trace stucked at some API call, and returning the following seconds later:

<nds dtdversion="3.0">
<nds dtdversion="4.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product edition="Standard" version="4.5.3.0">DirXML</product>
<contact>NetIQ Corporation</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status level="retry">Code(-9006) The driver returned a "retry" status indicating that the operation should be retried later. Detail from driver: ConnectionTimeOut: Timeout waiting for connection from pool</status>
</output>
</nds>
[11/08/16 12:02:29.691]:Driver Profiles Sync ST:Requesting 30 second retry delay.
[11/08/16 12:02:29.694]:Driver Profiles Sync ST:
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver: \IDV\system\driverset\DrvProfilesSync
Channel: Subscriber
Status: Retry
Message: Code(-9006) The driver returned a "retry" status indicating that the operation should be retried later. Detail from driver: Code(-9006) The driver returned a "retry" status indicating that the operation should be retried later. Detail from driver: ConnectionTimeOut: Timeout waiting for connection from pool



The amount of users to synchronize is more than 1000 and the process stops always with the same user. I tried to perform the synchronization only with the stucked user and it worked fine, but restarting the whole sync process the problem appears at the same point.

Any clues?

Regards,
Rodrigo Cano
Parents
  • The problem is solved.

    An updated commons-codec1.3.jar class file in the engine was producing java errors with the Base64 Encode token and that made the connections couldn't be closed properly.

    replacing the class file with the updated one from the Nidm_Rest_Driver.zip from downloads solved the problem.

    Regards,
    Rodrigo Cano
Reply
  • The problem is solved.

    An updated commons-codec1.3.jar class file in the engine was producing java errors with the Base64 Encode token and that made the connections couldn't be closed properly.

    replacing the class file with the updated one from the Nidm_Rest_Driver.zip from downloads solved the problem.

    Regards,
    Rodrigo Cano
Children