Could your IDM product have the ability to execute the following unique Office 365 operations by Azure driver?
- Create a shared mailbox
- Configure Lync policy
- Turn Clutter off (Turn "low-priority-email" off)
We did not know about the above three functions after reading the documentation.
We looked into all unique Office 365 operations for the end user requests.
We understood to be able to execute the following unique Office 365 operations:
- Create a mail user: DirXML-AADObjectType (MailUserCreates / a mail user in Exchange Online)
- Create a user mailbox: DirXML-AADObjectType (UserMailboxCreates / a mailbox user in Exchange Online)
- Create a distribution: DirXML-AADObjectType (DistributionCreates / a distribution group in Exchange Online)
- Enable a mailbox litigation hold: DirXML-AADLitigationHoldEnabled (Contains the mailbox litigation hold status for an Exchange Online user)
- Enable mailbox archive: DirXML-AADArchiveStatus (Contains the mailbox archive status for an Exchange Online user)