I am trying to login to user application which is protected via NAM using SAML. There is a scenario when duplicate email address exists it is getting redirected to an error page. I want to brand that error Page which is displaying the error "Error: Authentication was successful but access to the application is unavailable. Please contact your Administrator.""Copyright 2018 NetIQ Corporation, a Micro Focus company. All rights reserved." I want to change the branding of this Page. I have modified the OSP strings andkept the updated jar inside /opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/lib , changed the permissions and ownership but not getting rid of the error. Can you point me to the location where from I can get rid of this error.
I even tried on the OSP Page without NAM protection but its not working. I tried the below steps
1. Stopped the tomcat
2. Deleted the contents under work folder and Catalina folder
3. Decompile the jar osp-custom-resource.jar present under /opt/netiq/idm/apps/osp/osp-extras/l10n-resources/
4. Changed the contents oidp_enduser_custom_resources_en_US.properties for the text and other contents like
b. OIDPENDUSER.50050=Username / Email
5. Compiled the contents
6. Rename the osp-custom-resource.jar present under /opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/lib
7. Copied the newly created jar over here /opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/lib
8. Changed the ownership to novlua:novlua of this file and given executable permissions
9. Restarted the Tomcat
But the changes are not getting reflected. Am I missing some steps over here.
We are using Identity Manager 188.8.131.52 AE and OSP 6.0