An updated version of Peter Lambrechtsen's dxqueue library

2 Likes

A while ago I was looking for a way to send an XDS document to another driver's cache for processing.

I already knew how to call DXCommand to inject an event for immediate asynchronous processing or send a command for synchronous processing to another driver but could not find an option to queue an event into cache in that class, which seemed a bit odd, since that's an obvious third option that would make sense to offer.

Luckily Peter Lambrechtsen wrote and published a library to fill that gap a while a go on Cool Solutions, now available here. So I gave that a try and while it looked overall promising I soon ran into a known bug that needed fixing. And while I was at it, I added tracing support and an example Designer project for easy evaluation as well.

Downloads and source code are available at GitHub.

Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  •     i have tried the ECMA version which uses LDAP shared by   but i am having following error:

com.novell.xml.xpath.XPathEvaluationException: Can't find method com.novell.nds.dirxml.engine.NdsDtd.createStatusDocument(java.lang.Integer,com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.Undefined,com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ConsString).

I have  a xds document example  a "modify" event without nds/input etc.

and i have tried driver DN as LDAP format and slashed version.

Could you guys shared documentation and working script which works? and also if there are any prerequisite to execute this if there was no bug in script?

-Maqsood.

Comment
  •     i have tried the ECMA version which uses LDAP shared by   but i am having following error:

com.novell.xml.xpath.XPathEvaluationException: Can't find method com.novell.nds.dirxml.engine.NdsDtd.createStatusDocument(java.lang.Integer,com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.Undefined,com.novell.soa.script.mozilla.javascript.ConsString).

I have  a xds document example  a "modify" event without nds/input etc.

and i have tried driver DN as LDAP format and slashed version.

Could you guys shared documentation and working script which works? and also if there are any prerequisite to execute this if there was no bug in script?

-Maqsood.

Children
No Data