How to remove the obituary object "<number>_<number>" like "0_1" when clicking "Release Move Entry" for the obituary object and the -601 error occurred.
eDirectory (NetIQ eDirectory)
NetIQ eDirectory 9.x
The -601 error occurred when clicking "Release Move Entry" for the obituary object using iMonitor.
The obituary object is as follows:
Entry Information's Flags: Not Present
Attribute's "Obituary: InhibitMove"
Attribute's "Obituary: Dead"
The object is no longer entry object because Entry Information's Flags is "Not Present".
It can display all options for operate by adding "&op=all" in the end of the URL using iMonitor with "Advanced Mode" enabled.
Please remove this entry with the following procedure:
1. Open https://<eDirectory server IP address>:8030 using iMonitor
2. Click "NDS iMonitor", Login as admin with FDN
3. Enable "Advanced Mode" after clicking the upper-left "NDS iMonitor" itself
4. Click Entry ID for the unremoved obituary object
5. Add "&op=all" in the end of the URL
6. Click "Advanced Options"
7. Click "Purge Entry (purgeobj)" or "Remove Entry (deleteobj)"
If it can not be removed still, please try to click "Release Move Entry (releasemove)" or "Mutate Entry (mutateobj)"
The customer will try to remove an orphaned Inhibit Move obituary using NDS iMonitor as follows:
KB) Removing an orphaned Inhibit Move obituary using NDS iMonitor