Identity Reporting page is blank

I have installed Identity Reporting comes with Identity Governance installer. But after I login to Identity Reporting, the page is blank and I am getting the error below in the catalina.yyyy-mm-dd.log. I have no issues to login to Identity Governance.

[WARNING] 2022-08-23 18:09:25.914 [com.netiq.idm.auth.oauth.OAuthManagerRpt] [RPT-CORE] Token validation failed. HTTP status code: 0 Detail message from authentication server: JWT "nbf" claim is after the current time.
[WARNING] 2022-08-23 18:09:25.953 [com.netiq.idm.auth.oauth.OAuthManagerRpt] [RPT-CORE] Token validation failed. HTTP status code: 0 Detail message from authentication server: JWT "nbf" claim is after the current time.
[WARNING] 2022-08-23 18:09:25.993 [com.netiq.idm.auth.oauth.OAuthManagerRpt] [RPT-CORE] Token validation failed. HTTP status code: 0 Detail message from authentication server: JWT "nbf" claim is after the current time.

OSP and Identity Governance 3.7 are installed in the same Windows server. Identity Reporting is in a separate RedHat server.

Could anyone advise what is the root cause and how I should overcome this? 

Tags: