The Identity Manager Driver for Office 365 and Azure Active Directory (Azure AD driver) allows you to seamlessly provision and deprovision users, group memberships, exchange mailboxes, roles, and licenses to Azure AD cloud.
You can also configure the driver to integrate with Identity Manager Service for Exchange Online (Identity Manager Exchange Service) for synchronizing Office 365 attributes.
In general, you can perform the following tasks by using the driver:
- Synchronize users and groups on Publisher and Subscriber channels
- Provision and deprovision mail and mailbox users, distribution and mail enabled security groups
- Assign and revoke roles, group membership, and licenses using entitlements
- Extend the Azure AD schema
- Synchronize passwords from the Identity Vault