SSL Error

Hi All,

I was about to try using the PAM 3.5 but then i encountered an Error.

This is a new installation on SuSE Linux 12 SP2.
Tried to register this Agent (Windows 2012 R2) then upon checking the logs i was presented with this.

Also, getting these logs.

Anyone knows a solution?

Thanks!
  • Just to provide update to this, i was seeing that every time i try to RDP to the server, its saying Command Control Denied on the logs, so i tried creating a simple rule to monitor anyone who access the server.

And the command is being accepted.

But looking at the hosts:

And when i try to update the packages on the this host or even check the host status, im getting this error:
  • Just to provide update to this, i was seeing that every time i try to RDP to the server, its saying Command Control Denied on the logs, so i tried creating a simple rule to monitor anyone who access the server.

And the command is being accepted.

But looking at the hosts:

And when i try to update the packages on the this host or even check the host status, im getting this error:
  • This has been resolved.

Resolution: Time and Date of Agent and PAM Manager is not sync. It shows that it is, but since this is on a VM and the Physical server uses UTC, and even if we changed it GMT 8 (Our timezone) its still not sync. By manually correcting the time and choosing the correct GMT 8 on both Agent and Manager, it was resolved.