rdp session Vidio recording less then 2 min

Hi Team,

We configured the RDP configuration, it's working, we observed that all Session  recording video is only less than 2 min. we checked the video setting it is showing time 1 or 2 min only.

PAM is not registering license so, is it a necessary register license or it is a different issue.

Parents
  • With Video Capture enabled on a session, the entire session will be video recorded regardless of the "Duration" setting you have mentioned here. The "Duration" configuration here can either be set at 1 or 2 minute intervals, which is how long the videos will be segmented into, so there will be some number, depending on how long the session is, of either 1 or 2 minute video files. For example, if I had "Duration" set to 1 min and there was a 10 minute Video Capture session, then I would expect to have 10 1-minute video files. This is just a configuration option available based on the architecture, so it is a way to fine-tune how frequently the video encoder process runs on either the Agent or Video Offload server.

For more details, please refer to Configuring the Video Conversion Settings from our documentation.

• Hi Thanks ,

for response you mean to say if video time is set 1 min and session is 10 min so there is 10 video of 1 min .

in Reporting console it is showing only 2 min video. if admin want see entire session so is he have to manually  watch 1 min's 10 video     .

i just want that entire video encode and show in  reporting console.

if session is 10 min so session recording video also show 10 min .

• Hi Thanks ,

for response you mean to say if video time is set 1 min and session is 10 min so there is 10 video of 1 min .

in Reporting console it is showing only 2 min video. if admin want see entire session so is he have to manually  watch 1 min's 10 video     .

i just want that entire video encode and show in  reporting console.

if session is 10 min so session recording video also show 10 min .

Children
  • If there is a 10-minute session and both Session Capture and Video Capture is enabled in the authorizing cmdctrl rule, then there should eventually be 10 1-min segment videos delivered to the Audit Manager for video playback in the Reporting Console. Nothing about the playback of these segmented videos is manual, after 1 segment finishes, the next begins, and the admin can even search for commands/keystrokes/audits within the session and be linked to that duration in the video.
    The videos are segmented this way in order to deliver video audits in a somewhat live way for the admin to be able to watch a "live" session with about 1-minute delay. An additional CPU-intensive process would need to come through after the session was entirely finished and the video audits were all delivered to then re-encode to make a single video file, which is a waste of resources, so the architecture is to keep the video files segmented in audit storage and have automatic video playback rotate through them.
    So the entire session should be video recorded, if this is not taking place, I recommend you Open a Service Request for this to be investigated.