rdp session Vidio recording less then 2 min

Hi Team,

We configured the RDP configuration, it's working, we observed that all Session  recording video is only less than 2 min. we checked the video setting it is showing time 1 or 2 min only.

PAM is not registering license so, is it a necessary register license or it is a different issue.

Parents
  • With Video Capture enabled on a session, the entire session will be video recorded regardless of the "Duration" setting you have mentioned here. The "Duration" configuration here can either be set at 1 or 2 minute intervals, which is how long the videos will be segmented into, so there will be some number, depending on how long the session is, of either 1 or 2 minute video files. For example, if I had "Duration" set to 1 min and there was a 10 minute Video Capture session, then I would expect to have 10 1-minute video files. This is just a configuration option available based on the architecture, so it is a way to fine-tune how frequently the video encoder process runs on either the Agent or Video Offload server.

For more details, please refer to Configuring the Video Conversion Settings from our documentation.

• With Video Capture enabled on a session, the entire session will be video recorded regardless of the "Duration" setting you have mentioned here. The "Duration" configuration here can either be set at 1 or 2 minute intervals, which is how long the videos will be segmented into, so there will be some number, depending on how long the session is, of either 1 or 2 minute video files. For example, if I had "Duration" set to 1 min and there was a 10 minute Video Capture session, then I would expect to have 10 1-minute video files. This is just a configuration option available based on the architecture, so it is a way to fine-tune how frequently the video encoder process runs on either the Agent or Video Offload server.

For more details, please refer to Configuring the Video Conversion Settings from our documentation.

Children
No Data