I want to create rule for RDP with Credential Provider. Our objective is if an user want to request for an Emergency access fro RDP through "New Request", his Request should be approved and he get authentication to access for a period, after that password would change automatically. What I did as follows:
1) Lunch "Windows Credential Provider Session" from add policy template .
2) Put the server information in credential vault .
3) Edit rule as
Begin Rule :RL-WIN-CREDENTIAL-PROVIDER
IF (command IN Windows Credential Provider Session)
Set Authorize : yes
Set Session Capture : yes
Set Run Host = 192.168.19.84
Set Run User = designer\Administrator
END RULE :RL-WIN-CREDENTIAL-PROVIDER
4) Access my access console as requester user. Go ot emergency access --> new request.
5) Request generated , but approve state shows pending.
6) Searched in PAM admin, but no request came to admin.
Am I walking in right direction? Please help