I’m pleased to announce the general availability of Privileged Account Manager 3.6.
This release includes several exciting features for our customers.
• Password Management
• Support for Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
• User Experience Improvements
• Integration with ServiceNow
• OpenLDAP Support
• Support for Custom RDP Port through PAM RDP Relay Functionality
This release also includes fixes for important customer issues, see the Release Notes for more information. There are also updates to supported platforms, see System Requirements for the complete list.
• Documentation: https://www.netiq.com/documentation/privileged-account-manager-36/
• Release Notes: https://www.netiq.com/documentation/privileged-account-manager-36/npam_36_releasenotes/data/npam_36_releasenotes.html
• System Requirements: https://www.netiq.com/documentation/privileged-account-manager-36/npam_system_requirements/data/npam_system_requirements.html
• Download URL: https://dl.netiq.com/Download?buildid=4lYEkczWoAQ~ or NCC for package updates on the channel