I’m pleased to announce the general availability of Privileged Account Manager 3.5.
This release includes several exciting features for our customers.
• Privileged Access to Enterprise Applications Using Single Sign-On
• Application to Application Password Management
• Enhancements to Database Monitoring and Credential Checkout
• User Experience Improvements – User and Admin Consoles
• Video Offloading – Performance Improvements
• Privileged Access to Resources Using Telnet
• Enhancements to Privileged Account Discovery
This release also includes fixes for important customer issues, see the Release Notes for more information.
• Documentation: https://www.netiq.com/documentation/privileged-account-manager-35/
• Release Notes: https://www.netiq.com/documentation/privileged-account-manager-35/npam_35_releasenotes/data/npam_35_releasenotes.html
• Technical Information: https://www.netiq.com/products/privileged-account-manager/technical-information/
• Download URL: https://dl.netiq.com/Download?buildid=dIcEjlPvX6Y~ or NCC for package updates on the channel
Project Manager – PIM, Security,