Please help me propose the Hardware for PAM deployment
1) If we have 15 Unix/Linux agents(12 IBM AIX and 3 RHEL) and 5 MS Windows agents, then how much cpu and memory is required on PAM Manager ?
2) If we have 25 Unix/Linux agents(20 IBM AIX and 5 RHEL) and 10 MS Windows agents, how much cpu and memory is required on PAM Manager ?
3) How much CPU and Memory is required on Database Proxy Servers, if a single Proxy Server is connecting 05 simultaneous connections to 5 databases(03 Oracle Databases and 2 MS SQL Databases)
4) do we have to purchase License for each proxy server of Database servers ? e.g if we install Proxy role on 3 separate machines, the do we have to purchase the 3 licenses of Proxy Server ?
5) How many databases a single Proxy Server can connect ? is there any limitation or License requirement based on number of Database Servers a single Proxy Server can connect ?
6) do we have to purchase the license for the secondary node if we configure the cluster of PAM Manager ?