Windows Command Risk

Im trying to setup a Command Risk that whenever an AD User or Local Account logins to a Windows Server and tries to initiate a Restart/Shutdown on the server the command will not execute and the user will be disconnected.

Can someone teach me how to do this or post the Step-by-Step on how to do it? Thanks.
  • So auto-disconnect based on some configured command risk is possible, but it won't block the command from being executed. If every command went from Windows to be authorized by CmdCtrl, then the user's session would be slow and I'm not sure it would be an acceptable user experience. There may be other protocol / dll limitation here that I'm unaware of though.

So the feature for Windows Command Risk
  • So auto-disconnect based on some configured command risk is possible, but it won't block the command from being executed. If every command went from Windows to be authorized by CmdCtrl, then the user's session would be slow and I'm not sure it would be an acceptable user experience. There may be other protocol / dll limitation here that I'm unaware of though.