FRAMEWORK USER HELP

Hi,
How can make a user with accees only to EMERGENCY ACCESS MODULE?
regards,
angel
  • I'm not sure this is currently possible as there doesn't appear to be a role for this yet.. Here are the available roles that are documented, see Configuring Roles. I'll update this thread with any further information I found out. This has been reported to Engineering as an Enhancement to be considered.. There might be a way to get the same functionality though through cmdctrl, I'll see what I can dig up there and update this thread.
  • I'm not sure this is currently possible as there doesn't appear to be a role for this yet.. Here are the available roles that are documented, see Configuring Roles. I'll update this thread with any further information I found out. This has been reported to Engineering as an Enhancement to be considered.. There might be a way to get the same functionality though through cmdctrl, I'll see what I can dig up there and update this thread.
  • An enhancement for this exists with Engineering to be included in a future release.