The custom WC looks at the flag Password never expires and if the password is reset leaves this flag on and resets the password.
If the password never expires flag is off, then the password is reset and the user must change password is checked by default.
Assumption: On the computer where you perform the following steps, DRA 6.4 must be installed as either a Primary or Secondary server.
1. Create a new folder under \InetPub\wwwroot to contain the new customized web console, such as \InetPub\wwwroot\DRACustom.
2. Unzip all the files in the .ZIP file to the folder you created in step 1.
3. Start Internet Services Manager. Expand the "Default Web Site" and open the properties dialog for the folder you created in step 1. You can do this by right-clicking the folder name and choosing "Properties".
4. Make sure the "Application name" matches the folder name. (You may need to click Remove and then Create.)
5. Make sure "Application Protection" is specified as "Low (IIS Process)".
6. Choose the Directory Security tab and make sure that ONLY Integrated Authentication and Basic Authentication are checked.
7. Close all dialog boxes and exit the Internet Services Manager.
(At a later time, you can use the Internet Services Manager to rename the <customized web console.)
DRA 6.40 and DRA 6.50