ArcSight Management Center Migration Guide

2 Likes

Guide for migrating an existing Connector Appliance to ArcSight Management Center v2.0.

Labels:

ArcMC v2.0
Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  • I also cannot find the ConnectorFolderUpdate.enc file required to perform a migration from a Hardware Connector Appliance to Management Console. Ed mentioned in his above comment that he believes it is available from the SSO download site (this is not very descriptive as it is a huge site). I have searched there first, but I still am unable to find a file by that name which I can download. At this point I have to call support, and hope they don't just tell me to go to Protect724 to find it.

Comment
  • I also cannot find the ConnectorFolderUpdate.enc file required to perform a migration from a Hardware Connector Appliance to Management Console. Ed mentioned in his above comment that he believes it is available from the SSO download site (this is not very descriptive as it is a huge site). I have searched there first, but I still am unable to find a file by that name which I can download. At this point I have to call support, and hope they don't just tell me to go to Protect724 to find it.

Children
No Data