IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (TIM DB2)

3 Likes
over 9 years ago

Hi,

I have created a FlexConnector for IBM Tivoli Identity Manager.

I include :

- A documentation that explain all the flex, mapping ..TIM table and schema etc...

- The flex configuration file

- The flex categorization mapping file....--> i will update the file shortly and post the update.

If you have any question or comment don't hesitate to contact me.

Dave Munger

Comment List
Anonymous
  • Hello Dave,

Error in executing the query itself, below are the error msg;

[default.com.arcsight.agent.sdk.b.c.s][processQuery()] Failed to process query [[SELECT ID, ITIM_EVENT_CATEGORY, ENTITY_NAME, ENTITY_DN, ENTITY_TYPE, ACTION, WORKFLOW_PROCESS_ID, INITIATOR_NAME, INITIATOR_DN, CONTAINER_NAME, CONTAINER_DN, RESULT_SUMMARY, char(TIMESTAMP) as TIME_STAMP, COMMENTS, AUDIT_MGMT_TARGET.EVENT_ID, TARGET_ENTITY_NAME, TARGET_ENTITY_DN, TARGET_ENTITY_TYPE, AUDIT_MGMT_DELEGATE.EVENT_ID, DELEGATE_NAME, DELEGATE_DN, DELEGATE_START_TIME, DELEGATE_END_TIME, AUDIT_MGMT_PROVISIONING.EVENT_ID, OWNER_NAME, OWNER_DN, SERVICE_NAME, SERVICE_DN, ACCESS_NAME, ACCESS_DN FROM AUDIT_EVENT AS AUDIT_EVENT FULL OUTER JOIN AUDIT_MGMT_DELEGATE AS AUDIT_MGMT_DELEGATE ON AUDIT_EVENT.ID = AUDIT_MGMT_DELEGATE.EVENT_ID FULL OUTER JOIN AUDIT_MGMT_PROVISIONING AS AUDIT_MGMT_PROVISIONING ON AUDIT_EVENT.ID = AUDIT_MGMT_PROVISIONING.EVENT_ID FULL OUTER JOIN AUDIT_MGMT_TARGET AS AUDIT_MGMT_TARGET ON AUDIT_EVENT.ID = AUDIT_MGMT_TARGET.EVENT_ID where char(TIMESTAMP) >= ?] for [Wed Jun 22 13:50:39 GST 2016]/[1466589039201]] for [jdbc:db2://X.X.X.X:50000/<DB_Name>]

[2016-06-22 14:15:57,617][INFO ][default.com.arcsight.util.AgentUtil][logfuLog] WatchDog[WatchDog[HTTPTransport:

• Send me the error that you receive..

Txs

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 15 juin 2016 à 03:26, sgs <protect724@hpe.com<mailto:protect724@hpe.com>> a écrit :

Protect724 <www.protect724.hpe.com/

IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (TIM DB2)

new comment by sgs .<www.protect724.hpe.com/.../sgs View all comments on this document<www.protect724.hpe.com/.../DOC-2595

• Hello Dave,

Thanks for the TIM connector files, I am trying to use the flex file for DB2 v10.1.0.4, however it is showing some error in query. kindly let me know whether any changed required to access the DB2.

request you to share the latest file.

My Email sureshagowda@gmail.com

thanks for the support in advance

Regards,

Suresh

• Hi Dave

Thanks for sharing this on protect.

If you do not mind, can you please share the latest version with me as well.

My id is pushpendra.rathi@gmail.com

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Pushpendra

• Dave,

I sent you a direct message through protect724.

Please let me know if you received it.

Thank you

Carl

• Yes i still use this flexconnector....so we have the version 9.5

I'm pretty sure that the connector work for TIM 9.7...

Yes i have a new version of the connector...

send me your email.

Thanks

Dave

• Hi Dave,

Are you still using this FlexConnector?

I will be integrating ITIM 5.1 FP7 running on DB2 Enterprise Server Edition 9.7 FP05 (Fileset levels: 9.7.0.4.0) and would like to know what version of ITIM your flex was developed for.

Have there been any updated to this Flex since you published it in 2011?

Thanks in advance

Carl

• Dave, thank you very much for sharing this!

• Awesome!

What a great present for saint Nikolaus feast day, a minor holiday here in germany.

I talked to our identity guys and as soon as we have the time we will give it a try.

Of course I'll let you know the results and improvement suggestions if there are any.

Many thanks for sharing!

br Tobias