Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  • Additionally the document for bluecoat_ng_file connector agent needs to reflect new (non-legacy) documentation.

The 6 new parameters related to internalevent.filecount may need to be documented for use in the section for "advanced options".

p.17 The section for "Connector Appliance Settings" needs to be reviewed. The parameter value mode=RenameInSameDirectory seems to me as a typo as the parameter in believe should be mode=RenameInTheSameDirectory

p.19-20 I believe parameters onrotation and onrotationparameters have been deprecated and the correct parameters to use are now mode and modeoptions. These are not available for modification in the section for "advanced options" and I'm submitting a bug for this. The parameter value mode=None to leave the files alone is not documented and should be.

Thanks for your help getting the document corrected.

Comment
  • Additionally the document for bluecoat_ng_file connector agent needs to reflect new (non-legacy) documentation.

The 6 new parameters related to internalevent.filecount may need to be documented for use in the section for "advanced options".

p.17 The section for "Connector Appliance Settings" needs to be reviewed. The parameter value mode=RenameInSameDirectory seems to me as a typo as the parameter in believe should be mode=RenameInTheSameDirectory

p.19-20 I believe parameters onrotation and onrotationparameters have been deprecated and the correct parameters to use are now mode and modeoptions. These are not available for modification in the section for "advanced options" and I'm submitting a bug for this. The parameter value mode=None to leave the files alone is not documented and should be.

Thanks for your help getting the document corrected.

Children
No Data