2 Likes
over 9 years ago

Labels:

Smart Connector
SmartConnector Configuration Guides - DB
Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi All, my name is Jose Vicente and I'd like to ask Protect24 if anyone could help me.

After installing the SiteProtectorDB SmartConnector with 64 bits (Console SiteProtector version 2.9.0.2 b4) using 7.0.2 SmartConnector a lot of the following Warning Messages appear in agent.log file;

[2014-08-05 15:46:53,399][WARN ][default.com.arcsight.agent.ye.f][lookupByName] Cannot find information for [GX5108_MI_BEDR]

[2014-08-05 15:46:53,401][WARN ][default.com.arcsight.agent.ye.f][lookupByName] Cannot find information for [GX5008_MI_DMZ]

By the way, I've just checked the SecureDB Schema Database and the following table don't exist AlertCategory

Is it important the previous warning Messages?What is the meaning of the previous messages?

If the AlertCategory table doesn't exist is important?

Best regards

Jose

Comment
  • Hi All, my name is Jose Vicente and I'd like to ask Protect24 if anyone could help me.

After installing the SiteProtectorDB SmartConnector with 64 bits (Console SiteProtector version 2.9.0.2 b4) using 7.0.2 SmartConnector a lot of the following Warning Messages appear in agent.log file;

[2014-08-05 15:46:53,399][WARN ][default.com.arcsight.agent.ye.f][lookupByName] Cannot find information for [GX5108_MI_BEDR]

[2014-08-05 15:46:53,401][WARN ][default.com.arcsight.agent.ye.f][lookupByName] Cannot find information for [GX5008_MI_DMZ]

By the way, I've just checked the SecureDB Schema Database and the following table don't exist AlertCategory

Is it important the previous warning Messages?What is the meaning of the previous messages?

If the AlertCategory table doesn't exist is important?

Best regards

Jose

Children
No Data