Brute Force Attack Security Use Case Guide

3 Likes

Updated branding only, no change to content

How to install, configure, and use the Antivirus Monitoring security use case version 1.0.

You can download this use case from the ArcSight Marketplace portal under the Classic Packages category:

https://marketplace.microfocus.com/arcsight

Labels:

Security Use Cases
Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  • It says that "How to install, configure, and use the Brute Force Attack security use case version 1.1"

However, I could not find anywhere version 1.1 as mentioned. Also I see no update in the document as mentioned by Jane Mulcaster on Oct 6, 2016. Can anyone tell where is latest of 1.1 ?

Also I have a question that there used to be brute force contents by default in fresh ESM installations but its not there anymore since ESM 6.9, Can you please confirm which activate package those brute force contents/usecase is moved to? Or this is the package which is build to replace those default contents ?

Regards

Pushpendra

Comment
  • It says that "How to install, configure, and use the Brute Force Attack security use case version 1.1"

However, I could not find anywhere version 1.1 as mentioned. Also I see no update in the document as mentioned by Jane Mulcaster on Oct 6, 2016. Can anyone tell where is latest of 1.1 ?

Also I have a question that there used to be brute force contents by default in fresh ESM installations but its not there anymore since ESM 6.9, Can you please confirm which activate package those brute force contents/usecase is moved to? Or this is the package which is build to replace those default contents ?

Regards

Pushpendra

Children
No Data