ESM v5.0 Service Layer Developer's Guide

0 Likes

Instructions for using the ESM Web Services API to integrate ESM services into your own applications. Applies to all currently released ESM versions, Oracle and CORRE-based.

Labels:

Archives
Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  • Hi Jane, I never got a reply to this, not sure if you can comment?

I got back from support this message:

Hello Chris,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. As I had mentioned earlier, I had reached out to the experts here on the issue we were seeing, once I had reproduced the issue.

I have an update from them and it is that ESM API s have not been officially supported on 6.0C onwards.

I appreciate your patience while we reproduced the issue and worked with the experts. Do you want to look into a feature request for this for the future. Please let me know.

Thank you,

archana

And this message:

Hello Chris,

I apologize for the delay in updating you. As mentioned before I have opened a Feature Request for support of APIs and for proper documentation of the APIs.

Currently there's no way to call the Data Monitor APIs, to get data to publish external Dasboarding Systems. I do understand that you used the APIs before in earlier versions of ESM. As you are aware with 6.x we moved to a MySQL database.

Here's the link to the internal Feature Request. We will update you when it is addressed.

https://jira.arst.usa.hp.com:8443/browse/NGS-9202

Thank you,

Archana

Thanks

--Chris

Comment
  • Hi Jane, I never got a reply to this, not sure if you can comment?

I got back from support this message:

Hello Chris,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. As I had mentioned earlier, I had reached out to the experts here on the issue we were seeing, once I had reproduced the issue.

I have an update from them and it is that ESM API s have not been officially supported on 6.0C onwards.

I appreciate your patience while we reproduced the issue and worked with the experts. Do you want to look into a feature request for this for the future. Please let me know.

Thank you,

archana

And this message:

Hello Chris,

I apologize for the delay in updating you. As mentioned before I have opened a Feature Request for support of APIs and for proper documentation of the APIs.

Currently there's no way to call the Data Monitor APIs, to get data to publish external Dasboarding Systems. I do understand that you used the APIs before in earlier versions of ESM. As you are aware with 6.x we moved to a MySQL database.

Here's the link to the internal Feature Request. We will update you when it is addressed.

https://jira.arst.usa.hp.com:8443/browse/NGS-9202

Thank you,

Archana

Thanks

--Chris

Children
No Data