ESM v5.0 Service Layer Developer's Guide

0 Likes

Instructions for using the ESM Web Services API to integrate ESM services into your own applications. Applies to all currently released ESM versions, Oracle and CORRE-based.

Labels:

Archives
Comment List
Anonymous
Parents
  • We have the Logger work done, I was told by the guy who did it that the WSDL just said method1 and method2 etc so he had to figure out what that meant, and there was no explanation about what each call did and what the parameters were so he just played until he worked it out.  I was going to have a look, but I am focussing on the ESM APIs and they have taken all my free time until I realised there are known issues, so I have stopped for the moment!

Comment
  • We have the Logger work done, I was told by the guy who did it that the WSDL just said method1 and method2 etc so he had to figure out what that meant, and there was no explanation about what each call did and what the parameters were so he just played until he worked it out.  I was going to have a look, but I am focussing on the ESM APIs and they have taken all my free time until I realised there are known issues, so I have stopped for the moment!

Children
No Data