Federal agencies are now moving rapidly to plan and implement programs to meet the aggressive schedule required by the Executive Order on Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity. The recent software supply chain attacks and multiple, large entity ransomware attacks have highlighted that Federal agencies are as exposed as commercial organizations—although Federal agencies’ technology complexities are unique and very challenging to rapidly evolve.
Join us for this fireside chat on Tuesday, July 27 to hear from experts who have helped Civilian and Defense agencies work through complex cybersecurity implementations. We’ll discuss how agencies can most efficiently and effectively implement near-term and longer-term answers to the new requirements on:
• Real-time Adaptive Access Management
• Critical Data Pseudonymization
• AI-driven Detect, Respond, Recover, and Protect
• User and Entity Risk Based Incident Detection
• Threat Information Sharing
• Software Supply Chain Security