Jim Reavis, Bob Guay, Stan Wisseman, Veronica Rose, and Satyavathi Divadari
About this talk
This webinar covers diverse opinions of CISOs, CPOs, Security Strategists, and Solution Integrators around the technology evolution in the areas of cloud security and privacy. During pandemics, organizations are accelerating the transformation to cloud and how they are managing security and privacy concerns while doing hyper-scale migrations.
The cloud adoption states include completely cloud, hybrid, or multi-cloud deployments.
We will discuss the status of Privacy by design strategies by a different organization and their plans. Several concepts such as Zero Trust, Machine Intelligence, and Cloud automation such as have taken a non-linear acceleration.
This webinar is a preview of the recent release of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) research paper, titled "Technology and Cloud Security Maturity," sponsored by Micro Focus CyberRes.
1. Jim Reavis, CEO, Cloud Security Alliance
2. Bob Guay, Director, CISO, Emerging Security Technology, Johnson & Johnson Inc.
3. Veronica Rose, Director, ISACA Board, Senior IS Auditor, KPMG
4. Satyavathi Divadari - Chairman, CSA Bangalore
5. Stan Wisseman - Research Collaborator, Chief Security Strategist-NA, CyberRes