Check out the latest SecOps White Paper: Guide to Protecting Source Code where we explain the best practices in protecting source code, how Machine Learning can tackle the problem of the complex inter-relationship between developers and an organization's codebase, and why augmenting current security controls around source code with user and entity behavioral analytics (UBEA) can improve a business's visibility into its use and misuse.
Table of Contents include:
- The (Security) Problem with Source Code
- Traditional Security Tools Are Not Enough
- Source Code Management Requires Behavioral Analytics
- Source Code Incidents Cross Industries
- Ready to Secure Your Source Code?
Read More here.
CyberRes Community Manager
If you find this post useful, give it a ‘Like’ or use ‘Verify Answer’