Navigating the fast-paced world of high-speed delivery cycles can be a formidable task, with traditional non-cloud and non-automated testing methods posing a potential roadblock to your success.
Key benefits you can experience:
- Scale to more than five million virtual users for ultimate testing coverage.
- Reduce hardware maintenance with a flexible testing model.
- Run tests in multiple locations using public cloud, private cloud, or on-premises load generators.
- Leverage any LoadRunner scripts, open-source tools, or create a test using REST API, CSV file, or HAR file.
- Leverage smart reports and dashboards so Agile and DevOps teams quickly understand performance issues.
- Foster collaboration with multi-user, multi-test execution, and project management.
OpenText LoadRunner Cloud is a high-performance-testing solution for agile teams at scale who require a collaborative, cloud-based solution for fast-moving Agile and DevOps solutions. OpenText LoadRunner enables early cloud-based load testing, comprehensive application monitoring, real-time issue discovery with network virtualization, and efficient problem mitigation to elevate the testing, delivery, and quality of software.
Here are 10 ways organizations can benefit from using a cloud-based solution in their DevOps practices.
- Instant testing access and insight: Cloud-based performance testing resources are just a click away for your software delivery teams, so you won’t be held back by a lack of information access.
- Performance scalability testing: Build and scale real-life performance scenarios and test with over five million virtual users, from different world geographic locations, all in a matter of minutes.
- Flexible licensing model: Flexible licensing offers the Virtual Users license for continuous testing and the Virtual User Hours license for seasonal peak testing. Easily adjust your testing resources to enhance user experiences and create cost-efficiency.
- Global virtual user coverage: Eliminate overhead costs and maintenance worries, with global coverage through virtual user distribution in multiple cloud and on-premise locations, managed by OpenText.
- Infrastructure maintenance coverage: You don’t need to manage or maintain infrastructure such as controllers or load generators. The service is hosted in the cloud, and load generators are dynamically provisioned in multiple regions for more accurate results.
- Earlier and faster testing: By starting load testing in the cloud early in your project, your Agile performance testing team can seamlessly integrate additional users, tests, and CI processes. No need to worry about concurrent run limitations, enabling accelerated project velocity and enhanced software quality.
- Seamless integration tools: Leverage existing scripts created in best-of-breed scripting applications while also supporting third-party open-source tools.
- Application monitoring and automation: Incorporating application monitoring alongside performance tests through LoadRunner Cloud offers a centralized data collection approach. It seamlessly integrates with a wide array of third-party tools— enhancing automation and flexibility for Agile testing and development teams.
- Powerful analytics: Understanding test results and identifying issues is simplified with automated and graphical analysis in LoadRunner Cloud. It leverages predictive analytics for real-time anomaly detection, intuitive analytics for performance profiling, and valuable metric comparison for different user loads, tests, and benchmarks.
- Real-time network conditions: Network Virtualization, integrated with LoadRunner Cloud, helps you uncover performance issues by simulating evolving network conditions during testing. It provides real-time results with detailed breakdown reports, including code-level optimization recommendations.
Lean more about cloud-based load testing.
For more information on how to ensure top tier application performance, explore the LoadRunner family web page today.
Have a technical question or suggestion? Visit the OpenText DevOps Cloud Community for discussion boards, tips and tricks, and blogs!