Applications need to stand up to peak traffic conditions across varying devices, networks and technologies. For precise and accurate results, performance testing must be as lifelike as possible by simulating those conditions.
OpenText UFT Digital Lab reduces costs and saves time while providing organizations with the hardware, software, and integrations they need to develop, debug, test, monitor, and optimize their mobile applications. Organizations can fully vet their mobile applications in varying real-time scenarios in the solution’s centralized end-to-end lab, with real mobile devices and emulators.
Here are 10 ways organizations can benefit from testing their applications in UFT Digital Lab:
- Performance Testing: Centralized end-to-end mobile device lab that can be accessed from anywhere by test automation teams.
- Integration with CI servers: Enable mobile testing as part of the build process, run automated tests on every commit, and get test results directly in your CI server.
- Open source integrations: Open source test automation teams can work more flexibly and efficiently, conserving time with improved access to devices, reduced maintenance requirements, and lower technical barriers.
- Device health monitoring: Continuously monitor key health metrics such as Wi-Fi connectivity, battery, temperature, thermal state, disk space, and screen brightness, of each connected device.
- Customer experience: Deliver flawless customer experiences with scalable web and mobile testing, increased test coverage, and visibility into your application quality.
- AI-powered insights: Our AI-powered DevOps platform unifies, secures, and generates predictive insights across the software lifecycle to enhance business value.
- Rich deployment options through SaaS: Access the broadest deployment alternatives in the market to easily deploy your testing solution in any environment.
- Hybrid worker lab environment and management gateway: Connect line of business and disparate teams with remote access to mobile devices. Testers across the organization can reserve devices to ensure availability, and devices can be hosted in the cloud, deployed locally, offered as a service, or supported through software emulation.
- Comprehensive testing and monitoring across applications and browsers: Run manual and automated functional testing, performance testing, security testing, and interactive testing directly from a web browser.
- Embedded service virtualization: Support for sensors and enhanced interfaces include photo and video simulation, fingerprint simulation, capturing audio output; phone call and text interruption; GPS injection; and gestures. Audio streaming for iOS is supported, which allows audio to be heard from the remote device on your workstation.
Learn more about functional software testing.
Have a technical question or suggestion? Visit the OpenText DevOps Cloud Community for discussion boards, tips and tricks, and blogs!