StarTeam 2005: Configuration issues when upgrading from StarTeam 5.4 to StarTeam 2005
Configuration issues when upgrading from StarTeam 5.4 to
The following points need to be taken care of while
1. The latest build of StarTeam 2005, which is 7.0.133 needs to be installed.
2. The critical Patch 11 needs to be installed.
3. In the starteam-server-configs.xml file, the Repository Path should point to the new repository.
4. The conversion from Native I to Native II vault should preferably be done.
5. The server needs to be started as a service if the requirement is that it should not shut down on log off.
6. The first time the server is started, the "Start with Override" button should be used to start the server. That will remove any references to the old repository.
7. The server should not be shut down till the conversion to Native II is not completed.
Author: Meghana Rao
Support Case: 599978