Those Micro Focus people have their heads in the clouds again… This time to usher their leading enterprise content management solution into the cloud – as a convenient managed service.
For more than 30 years, Micro Focus Content Manager has served thousands of customers in public and private sectors and has etched its place as a leader in the enterprise content management sphere.
With the foundation of Content Manager, Content Manager Cloud offers the same tested and proven content management product professionals have come to know and love in a scalable, cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. Now, not only can organizations benefit from cloud computing, but they can also realize significant reductions in their total cost of ownership in managing and administering critical IT systems.
Introducing Content Manager Cloud
Content Manager Cloud is a fully managed, cloud-based, ISO27001-certified platform that helps governments and organizations worldwide manage and protect information to maintain data privacy and regulatory compliance. It’s the same Content Manager, dished up in a SaaS model.
In addition to adding some REM hours of sleep to the IT team’s lives, Content Manager Cloud can help your organization:
- Strengthen Data Governance
- Authorized access to mission-critical business for compliance, productivity, and knowledge management.
- Automate and Classify
- Automatically classify, categorize, and store newly added information as a part of your governance-based enterprise content management process.
- Secure the Lifecycle
- Apply security, retention, and disposition policies automatically to content and records to help mitigate risk and support compliance initiatives.
- Simplify Data Privacy Management
- Automated rules, classification, and workflow capabilities facilitate the easy search, review, and management of critical business information to meet global, national, and state privacy regulations.
- Improve Productivity
- The easy-to-deploy, zero-footprint interface supports key user functionality, including dynamic and advanced search, saved searches, integration with Microsoft 365 tooling, seamless check-in and check-out, tag and task, and report generation. Additionally, users are now able to connect to any file share managed by an external document system.
Content Manager Cloud helps organizations get a handle on their enterprise content management. Enjoy these great benefits as well:
- Free additional modules
- OCR, rendering, auto-classification, warehouse integration, etc.
- “Read-only” inquiry users with your CM Select license
- Head start
- All customers start with 500,000 objects and 5 administrative users
- Flexible pricing
- New pricing up to 5 years inclusive
Trusted Security and Compliance
The underlying platform employs a wide range of controls to safeguard customer data including encryption in transit and at rest. The platform undergoes rigorous security testing including external vulnerability research, threat-modelling, automated vulnerability scanning, and regularly independent security audits to reduce risk, complexity, and cost.
The environment is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified and boasts over 90 compliance certifications, with over 50 specific to global regions and countries including the US, the European Union, Germany, Australia, Japan, The United Kingdom, India, and China. In addition, a dedicated Security Operation Centre operates 24X7 to protect customer information.
Content Manager Cloud Options
Content Manager Cloud is available in three versions for different levels of service provision:
- 1,000 users
- 99.9% availability
- <24 hours recovery SLA
- Suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises
- 3,000 users
- 99.95% availability
- <4 hours recovery SLA
- Suitable for most organizations
- 3,000 users
- 99.95% availability
- <15 minutes recovery SLA
- Suitable for highly regulated industries
All editions include:
- Initial Content Manager Cloud application setup
- Platform and application upgrades, updates, and patches
- Ongoing platform and application maintenance, monitoring, and configuration
Content Manager Cloud helps organizations get a handle on their data so they can focus on what makes their businesses great. Focusing on the actual core operations versus the mechanics of managing them frees resources, making your teams more productive, happier, and systems more efficient. Take away the hassle of the environment with Content Manager Cloud.
Words are great, but live demos are even better. Request a live demo today!
Learn more about Content Manager Cloud on our site.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this blog. Comment below.