In suit with its tri-annual release cycle, IDOL 12.12 has been released. It includes new features and numerous bug fixes. Here are the new features you can explore in IDOL:
New customer-driven connectors:
- OpenText ECM connector
- Microsoft Streams connector
- Zoom chat
- NiFi connector SDK for 3rd party integrations
- Kafka integration for better cloud connectivity
- Compliance features added to Slack
- Salesforce has been updated to use the new API
- Content Manager has been updated to use the new API
Gatekeeper for dynamic file analytics:
- Interception of file transactions to SharePoint, enabling dynamic file analysis and decisions to remain in regulatory compliance.
Ingest flow parameter from Find:
- Added ability to pass parameter to an Ingest flow, allowing dynamic destination selection.
- Integration with AWS APIs to provide machine-level translation at ingest.
- Increased Banking, IBAN, and SWIFT WW coverage.
- New auto-categorization that allows tagging of ingested files with unsupervised cluster analysis for basic file analysis use cases.
- New time and event fact extraction to support government solutions Investigative Analytics.
- AWS BYOL is now live on the AWS marketplace.
- IRON bank containers tested and published on Government GIT repository for easier DOD/Intel community adoption.
- 0 for future FIPS compliance option.
Rich Media Analytics
- Compression of events in the temporal axis for a faster human review of content.
New Person analysis module:
- Detect people in video and image files
- Added classifiers: gender, upper and lower clothing type/color, and the presence and type of a bag in media.
Support for CUDA 11:
- Validate existing modules against CUDA 11 libraries to support the latest GPUs.
- Object classification including color analysis and fingerprint generation for tagging videos.
- Perspective location data that allow for the use of world coordinates.
- Improved speed with “noisy” images.
- XLSX: support for Excel format updates to allow for the full extraction of available data.
- Embedded font metrics for improved rendering fidelity on Linux.
- Core component security audit and resulting resolution.
Learn more about what unstructured data analytics can do for you.
Watch the accompanying webinar, Updated Analytics and Full Cloud Availability with IDOL 12.12.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this blog. Comment below.
The Micro Focus IM&G team
Know your data | empower your people | drive your future