Micro Focus’ information archiving portfolio helps businesses of all sizes and complexity consolidate broad sets of data types in a unified archive for superior policy administration in which allows for better control and management of varying regulatory, legal and compliance requirements. Now, more than ever, choosing the right solution is even more critical due to the increase in regulatory requirements, the demand for improved productivity with new information channels, and the current COVID-19 pandemic. Organizations may be asking themselves “Why choose Micro Focus now?” for their archiving solution.
- Scalability - The largest companies in the world, in the most regulated sectors, utilize our offering. We have the largest private cloud with over 65 PB of information under management. Our experts have been working to solve regulatory related issues impacting our customer’s businesses for over 20 years. We have consistently and effectively managed the explosion of varying data types from straight email, to the rich social media platforms under heavy regulatory scrutiny today including:
- Sec-17a4, FINRA, MiFID II (Europe), IIROC (Canada)
- GDPR, FRCP, SOX
- FRA, FOIA, HR 1233
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
- 44 USC, NARA, CPRA, ...
- GDPR, FRCP, IRS, SOX, IIROC (Canada)
- SEC 17, Dodd-Frank, MiFID II (Europe), FINRA, GRAMM-Leach-Bliley
- EBA, ESMA, EIOPA, Basel
- California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA)
It’s this experience, steeped in understanding the pressures our clients’ face, which has built a professional consultancy team that is trusted and relied upon to deliver solutions at scale. With petabytes worth of data under management, we continually work at the highest security standards including principle of least privilege, zero data access, or fully transparent Chain of Custody with third party auditable deliveries.
- Professional Services – Our award winning services team has successfully completed some of the largest and most complex implementations in the industry. The Micro Focus Managed Services team has been formed with the full understanding that the future of our client partnership is a complete end-to-end managed service where clients are able to consume and rely on Micro Focus expertise to execute on their compliance strategy.
The services we offer are more customizable and flexible than the competition. Our investment within the group is comprehensive and a priority at Micro Focus. The Managed Services team alone is staffed with more resources than most of our competitor companies and they are continuing to grow. Micro Focus is poised to deliver expert data consultants, subject matter experts for audit export and retention management, professionally certified project managers, integration engineers and more, so that you can confidently and efficiently outsource your most problematic managed service related issues.
- Security – Our security layers for our archive products meet the most stringent guidelines for the financial services, government and defense industry. Our solutions meet the following standards: SOC2, ISO-27001(2020). Micro Focus leverages best practices for delivering secure code and cloud services with formal practices for threat modeling, automated testing, pen testing, event management, vulnerability management, incident response and many other key practices for driving world class security. Micro Focus leverages best of breed tools to manage its world class security across its hosted and public cloud environment leveraging Micro Focus Security tools including ArcSIght for SEIM, ALM for Lifecycle Management, SMAX for ticket handling, Fortify on Demand (FoD) for static and dynamic code analysis, as well as IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanning, hardware based encryption, OWASP vulnerability checking and transitive dependency checking. Ask us for a run through of how we can protect your critical Information Governance applications and data using our mature security delivery programs.
- Financial Stability - In the past 10 years the industry has seen many changes due to business consolidation, mergers, private equity acquisition as well as some total business closures. Many of our competitors in this space have never been profitable since initial financing. Micro Focus continues to invest in Research & Development, as well as scaling up our Service offerings while our competitors continue to struggle financially and spend the lion’s share of their revenue on Marketing and Sales. Even during the COVID-19 pandemic, Micro Focus remains strong in our financial position and has continued to maintain our ability to meet our customer’s constantly changing archiving and compliance needs, making us the most obvious and reliable choice.
Micro Focus archiving solutions delivers the scalability, full support of professional services, security, and financial stability you need to succeed in an evolving marketplace.
Contact Micro Focus for more information on information archiving, and you can also review our Buyer’s Guide: Making the Move to Next-Generation Information Archiving.