Time to upgrade to ZENworks Service Desk v8.3.1

ZENworks Service Desk v8.3.1 is ready for action! Check your version by reviewing the ZSD Version Currency page. These new ZSD system enhancements greets the technician and customer with added benefits to gather the accurate information from the star...
    by Micro Focus Employee in Information Management & Governance

ZSD v8.3.1 with Token Authentication

Don’t get stuck behind Token Authentication - if you are being required to using token-based authentication, make those changes before you are forced to. ZENworks Service Desk has token-based authentication for your email system authentication,...

Stay Supported. Upgrade to ZENworks 2020 Update 2

Today’s endpoint management users are demanding more and the threats to your devices and data are at an all-time high. Staying current isn’t a fashion statement. It’s a necessity.

Technical Insight Series—Put the spotlight on your expertise

Launched earlier this year by the Customer Success team, the Technical Insight Series helps customers unleash full value from our products and services. This article gives insights into the initiative, which is open to all product experts – to join as a guest presenter, an attendee to learn more about our solutions, or to hear how others are using our products.

ZENworks Service Desk 8.3 is available now. Upgrade. Remodel. Relax.

Keeping current matters. Upgrading to ZENworks Service Desk 8.3 gets you all the enhancements, new features, and improved integration capabilities. And without the highest level of security in place, you risk more than misaligning your chakra. More i...

GroupWise 18.4.1 Now Released!

The Team Collaboration team is excited to announce new GroupWise product launches over the next months. Eric Maughan, Micro Focus Product Manager, also shares some news about more frequent product releases in the future.

Don't let your Service Desk Tickets Stall - Assign a Delegate

ZENworks Service Desk announced a new Delegate Role in ZSD v8.3. The Delegate Role is an important new feature that ensures someone is assigned to manage the requests as a customer is on leave or holiday so the requests do not not stall.  What i...

Top Reasons to Keep ZENworks Service Desk Updated

There are many questions about upgrading systems: If the system is working why upgrade? How long will my system be down when I upgrade? What is the stability of the upgrade process itself? What is the impact for my users of the system? What are the ...

MFDC 22.1 Released Today!

The Micro Focus Desktop Containers team has released MFDC v22.1.  After packaging software apps into secure, customized packages,these can then be deployed in your environment locally, or through the MFDC streaming server to provide your users -...

ZENworks Service Desk v8.3 is Released!

Micro Focus is pleased to announce the latest release of ZENworks Service Desk v8.3. This critical release is another step targeted in modernization of this help desk system, applying workflow automation to processing of requests efficiently. ...