The past few years have been nothing short of bizarre, unorthodox, unconventional, strange – okay, you get it. Amidst the changing times, one theme has been ever-present in organizations. Growth.
Grow the customer base, grow the revenue, and especially, grow the data. We can all agree data is worth its weight in gold when properly used, but on the other side of the data coin, cybercriminals have the same growth mentality. With a rise in data comes a rise in cybercrime. According to an IDC survey, 79% of companies have experienced at least one cloud data breach in the past 18 months alone.
Cybercrime aside, disaster can strike at any time. With data as an asset, are you ready for a disaster? Do you have the infrastructure to not only get the applications back up and running in a timely manner, but restore any data you might have lost?
As cloud computing presents a host of benefits, it can quickly turn into a darkening storm cloud without the proper safety nets in place. However, there’s a silver lining to this data storm cloud.
Data Protection Elevated to the Cloud
For many years, Micro Focus Data Protector has served as a proven, reliable backup solution for the enterprise. Expanding upon its broad range of capabilities, Micro Focus is pleased to provide Data Protector for Cloud Workloads to ensure data protection for cloud and virtualized environments.
Data Protector for Cloud Workloads supports modern workloads empowering modern companies to grow smoothly, providing uncompromised protection for business-critical data. Your business has unique needs, and your backup recovery solution should be able to fit those needs.
What is Data Protector for Cloud Workloads?
Data Protector for Cloud Workloads is a stable, agentless backup and snapshot-management solution suite for virtual environments and cloud. It allows you to reliably improve and automate backup performance, automate recovery tests, and save significant time, resources, and money.
Enterprises using Data Protector have come to rely on its secure, comprehensive backup protection for all their business-critical data. Building on Data Protector’s legacy, Data Protector for Cloud Workloads provides those same data protection capabilities across a wide range of public cloud providers, virtual environments, and containers.
Data Protector for Cloud Workloads can provide your enterprise with:
- Support for Microsoft 365 applications including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams.
- Additional support for M365 features like restore to cloud or local systems, automatic synchronization of users, cross-account migration of files and emails, quick search and find, and a scalable architecture.
- Protection for cloud workloads in which VM workloads in AWS EC2 are snapshotted first, then replicated into AWS S3 storage, separating live data from backup data.
- Broad range of hypervisor integrations including KVM, Oracle VM, AWS EC2, Nutanix, and Citrix XEN.
- Support for a wide variety of cloud backup targets including Azure Storage, AWS S3, Google Cloud, Cloudian, Ceph, Scality, Alibaba Cloud, and others.
- Support for a wide variety of client systems including Kubernetes, Openstack, Openshift, and more.
Visibility into a cloud workspace is vital yet challenging. Especially as organizations are adopting hybrid working models, the attack plane is widening and increasing in complexity. Chances are you’re going to face a security threat or data breach at your organization. Data Protector for Cloud Workloads increases visibility for cloud environments and provides comprehensive protection for business-vital data. No matter what happens - a natural disaster, ransomware, or a data breach, you will be ready.
Enjoy industry-leading data protection for peak operational effectiveness, productivity, and security with Micro Focus Data Protector for Cloud Workloads.
Want to see for yourself? Access your free trial of Data Protector for Cloud Workloads today!
For more information on Data Protector for Cloud Workloads, visit our site.
To learn more about backup and recovery for diverse enterprises, visit our site.