This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

omnir parameter to restore only a transiction log backup without including full and diff.

Hi, i would like to do a DB SQL restore, i used to us omnir CLI with necessary parameter, every thing is fine but now i try to restore only a session ( transaction Log) , i don't want to including the full, deiff. backups, i can do that with GUI but i can't get the necessry parameter that i have to use with omnir command. Do someone has any idee about it ?
Thanks alot

• Suggested Answer

Hi,

I see this one was never replied by anyone. Hopfully you have found the answer by now. If not, the option to use would be "-nochain". With the "-recovery, the DB state can be specifid, e.g. the following MSSQL_OPTIONS wouldkeep the DB in norecovery or restoring state:

-nochain -replace -recovery norec

Koen Verbelen

Although I am an OpenText employee, I am speaking for myself and not for OpenText.
    If you found this post useful, give it a “Like” or click on "Verify Answer" under the "More" button.
    You may also be interested in my Data Protector Support Tips listed per category