"All media Available" Info on CLI

Hi All

I currently import hundreds of Media into a new Cell and would like to verify that all required Media were imported properly afterwards.

In GUI there is the column "all media available" for each Media. Is there a way to get this Info via CLI as well for a Bulk Report?

Thanks for the Help

Stefan

Parents
  • I think that you may be able to get this by using the command

omnirpt -report media_list

List of all media matching the search criteria. The following information is provided for each

medium: ID, label, location, status, protection, used and total MB, the time when media was

last used, the media pool, and media class

omnirpt -report media_list_extended

will add

session specifications that have used this medium

for backup, object copy, or object consolidation, as well as the session type and subtype

There are various filters for this command. I advise that, in your GUI, go to Help -> Guides, and open the Command Line Interpreter Guide (CLI),  In section 1, review the 'omnirpt' command

• I think that you may be able to get this by using the command

omnirpt -report media_list

List of all media matching the search criteria. The following information is provided for each

medium: ID, label, location, status, protection, used and total MB, the time when media was

last used, the media pool, and media class

omnirpt -report media_list_extended

will add

session specifications that have used this medium

for backup, object copy, or object consolidation, as well as the session type and subtype

There are various filters for this command. I advise that, in your GUI, go to Help -> Guides, and open the Command Line Interpreter Guide (CLI),  In section 1, review the 'omnirpt' command

Children