StoreOnce 5100 goes offline / disabled when running a certain backup job.

When I'm running two different jobs on the daily schedule, they have now started to fail with the below messages.

This is during the night when other backups are also running.

When trying the same job during daytime, manually or on a schedule, the backup runs through fine. All the settings are the same of course.

The StoreOnce device works OK for other jobs during the same time...

I also noticed the Load Balancing message, but the setup is similar to other jobs which are running fine. I have also tried to change the number of devices, but without any success.

The amount of concurrent Copy jobs / inbound / outbound on the StoreOnce 5100 is set to 320, and should not be anywhere near the amount of jobs that I'm running at any time.

I guess my question is: Why does it fail sometimes, but not when I'm running it during other hours, trying to troubleshoot?

Error session details:

[Major] From: BSM@cellserver.domain.net "Client_File_Daily_Incr_Weekly_Incr9_Monthly_Full_5_Weeks"  Time: 2/22/2017 10:30:08 PM
 Got error: "StoreOnce error: StoreOnce device offline, network error occurred or secure communication failed while contacting the StoreOnce device" when contacting "5100_CoFC:Catalyst_01" B2D device!

[Major] From: BSM@cellserver.domain.net "Client_File_Daily_Incr_Weekly_Incr9_Monthly_Full_5_Weeks"  Time: 2/22/2017 10:30:45 PM
 Got error: "StoreOnce error: StoreOnce device offline, network error occurred or secure communication failed while contacting the StoreOnce device" when contacting "5100_CoFC:Catalyst_01" B2D device!

[Warning] From: BSM@cellserver.domain.net "Client_File_Daily_Incr_Weekly_Incr9_Monthly_Full_5_Weeks"  Time: 2/22/2017 10:30:45 PM
 Device cellserver:5100_CoFC:Catalyst_01_gw is disabled and will not be used.

[Warning] From: BSM@cellserver.domain.net "Client_File_Daily_Incr_Weekly_Incr9_Monthly_Full_5_Weeks"  Time: 2/22/2017 10:30:45 PM
 Number of devices used is smaller than
 MIN value of load balancing.

[Critical] From: BSM@cellserver.domain.net "Client_File_Daily_Incr_Weekly_Incr9_Monthly_Full_5_Weeks"  Time: 2/22/2017 10:30:45 PM
 None of the Disk Agents completed successfully.
 Session has failed.

Success session message:

COMPLETED Media Agent "cellserver:5100_CoFC:Catalyst_01_gw [GW 23932:3:7110645425682409830]"

Parents Reply Children