DP 10.02 Edit Schedule Autoruns Job

Due to Daylight Saving Time, I modified backup/report schedules to reflect the time change. Upon doing so, every job that was modified decided to start on its own. I thought this was resolved in bundle 10.02, but I was wrong. Is there a hotfix available for this horrible bug? If so, what is it?

Top Replies

Parents
  • Hi rgb99,

I thought this was a bug as well, but I've been told that this is by design.

If you edit a schedule you have to set the date again in the future (or today). If the start date is in the past (like a date or time before the date or time that you're editing it) DP will start the job since the start date is in the past.

I've been told this is a requested feature. 

So if you remember to set the date again, the schedule will not start directly. 

• Hi rgb99,

I thought this was a bug as well, but I've been told that this is by design.

If you edit a schedule you have to set the date again in the future (or today). If the start date is in the past (like a date or time before the date or time that you're editing it) DP will start the job since the start date is in the past.

I've been told this is a requested feature. 

So if you remember to set the date again, the schedule will not start directly. 

Children