DP Upgrade from 9.01 to 9.08

Hi 

currently i have DP 9.01 & i am looking  to upgrade the cell manager with DP 9.08.  

this is the first time i am going to do the upgrade on cell manager.Dp 9.01.

what are the measure and steps required for an upgrade please advise,

Thank you 

Parents
  • Do not forget, once you stop all DP services to check that there are no more DP processes running.

On linux you can find them with: ps -ef | grep omni

Kill the remaining processing. Tipically bma and dbsm.

Regards,

• Thanks for all , i have run the patch 9.08 of  ( cell manager 9.0 & patch 9.01).

after the setup i got the attached information, i am not sure the upgrade was successful or not. after the upgrade the service CRS was not working and i have give a restart to the server and eveything comes to normal.

i dint upgraded any clients till now just to make sure the upgrade is OK.

currently the regualar backups are working fine.

please advise for the attached error or informtion

• "omnisv -status" shows all the services are running fine now?

Have you tried restarting DP services to see if they can all start correctly?

Regarding the error "Web reporting user password could not be randomized". I'm not sure this is a fatal error. Do you use Web Reporting? Have you noticed any problems on Web Reporting after the upgrade?

• "omnisv -status" shows all the services are running fine now?

Have you tried restarting DP services to see if they can all start correctly?

Regarding the error "Web reporting user password could not be randomized". I'm not sure this is a fatal error. Do you use Web Reporting? Have you noticed any problems on Web Reporting after the upgrade?

Children
No Data